Tom and Anna's updates
View my complete profile
posted by Tom and Anna | 4:33 PM
Getting broody Anna?!!
not just yet!
Why, does my baby not make you broody? (!)
Why, don't you want my children?
hold on a minute there people, let's not get carried away...all i said was "not just yet"...
Am I just "people" now?
Only Joking - we aren't having a domestic!!! I love my wonderful wife :)
ha ha.and of course Josh is wonderful Kat!
...and she's gonna make a great 'Mom' (that's Mum in English)..
Post a Comment
<< Home
10 Comments:
Getting broody Anna?!!
Getting broody Anna?!!
not just yet!
Why, does my baby not make you broody? (!)
Why, don't you want my children?
hold on a minute there people, let's not get carried away...
all i said was "not just yet"...
Am I just "people" now?
Only Joking - we aren't having a domestic!!! I love my wonderful wife :)
ha ha.
and of course Josh is wonderful Kat!
...and she's gonna make a great 'Mom' (that's Mum in English)..
Post a Comment
<< Home