Pienaar adventures

Tom and Anna's updates

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Another ravishing beauty...


i think you're the only one who reads this blog penny!
for that you get a special entry, all about you!
this is the wonderful penny, she is my friend, and we have often been mistaken for twins (even by Charis!)
i love her very very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she great? We love her too! Guys, I am ever so sorry for the slackness of the Knoxes as of late..busyness has taken over since being back from France and I've been meaning to write/phone you for a long time to congratulate Tom on the amazing news of his job...CONGRATS, you old dog!!! Really excited for you both. Also, thank you SO much for leaving our room SOOOO nice and tidy! We felt awful fr leaving it in such a tip. Hope you had a pleasant stay at Knoxville..please come again..soon! I'll ring ya..love you.xxxxxxxx

19 June, 2006 15:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home