Birthday Bashes...
Hello!
THANKS EVER SO MUCH for all my cards and pressies, you wonders!
I'm having a fun old time this week (despite my sniffly cold), having celebrations every day for my birthday, which is still ongoing!
We had dinner in a beautiful north African restaurant, and sat on low cushions eating from golden trays with the newly-wed couple on their way from Mallorca to Canada, then we had dinner with my uncle and aunt and cousins down the road, then yesterday we had lovely tapas, with friends from school, Manchester and Wales! It was a great blend of old and new friends, which was wonderful.
And tomorrow the festivities continue...
THANKS EVER SO MUCH for all my cards and pressies, you wonders!
I'm having a fun old time this week (despite my sniffly cold), having celebrations every day for my birthday, which is still ongoing!
We had dinner in a beautiful north African restaurant, and sat on low cushions eating from golden trays with the newly-wed couple on their way from Mallorca to Canada, then we had dinner with my uncle and aunt and cousins down the road, then yesterday we had lovely tapas, with friends from school, Manchester and Wales! It was a great blend of old and new friends, which was wonderful.
And tomorrow the festivities continue...

1 Comments:
I think that means...now, I'm not sure....but I think....that November is officially YOUR month....happy november anna!!...jesus has got december taken, so where does Tom get a look in???.....poor tom....
love you guys...miss you!!
see you soon I'm hoping
Cx
Post a Comment
<< Home