Thunder and Lightning
Morning campers! We were kept awake last night by a humoungous rainstorm and the loudest thunder and lightning that seemed to be right above us!
It was pretty fun. It seems to absolutely chuck it down at night, and then it stops during the day. I'm hoping to go swimming and tanning tomorrow so hopefully this pattern will continue!
I had yet another meeting at the UNOCHA (humanitarian affairs) which was ok, all about the government's new plan to deal with the conflict in the north. I'm beginning to realise that advocacy work is all about meetings. Ah well.
Thanks Titi for all your comments, I'm glad it's also sunny in Swansea - this summer's going to be fun, we can keep having lots of parties, this time on the beach!
And as for Tom's cunning information-gathering trickery between Cate and HDC ... you might want to be careful what you share in future..
mr anonymous - i'm delighted to be your official english-spanish wedding translator, i will just need some pre-warning in the light of your dad's reputation for using words most have us have never even heard of! it could make translation a little tricky in which case i'll just have to make something up.
Anyway, will post more photos when I can - Tom's at the orphanage today with the camera.
Thanks sproggy for the songs!
love ya'll
anna
It was pretty fun. It seems to absolutely chuck it down at night, and then it stops during the day. I'm hoping to go swimming and tanning tomorrow so hopefully this pattern will continue!
I had yet another meeting at the UNOCHA (humanitarian affairs) which was ok, all about the government's new plan to deal with the conflict in the north. I'm beginning to realise that advocacy work is all about meetings. Ah well.
Thanks Titi for all your comments, I'm glad it's also sunny in Swansea - this summer's going to be fun, we can keep having lots of parties, this time on the beach!
And as for Tom's cunning information-gathering trickery between Cate and HDC ... you might want to be careful what you share in future..
mr anonymous - i'm delighted to be your official english-spanish wedding translator, i will just need some pre-warning in the light of your dad's reputation for using words most have us have never even heard of! it could make translation a little tricky in which case i'll just have to make something up.
Anyway, will post more photos when I can - Tom's at the orphanage today with the camera.
Thanks sproggy for the songs!
love ya'll
anna

4 Comments:
Hello you wonderful wonderful people! So glad you are both having such a lovely time, and that you are recouperating well, dear Thomas. The wheels on the bus, row row row your boat, father abraham, the hokey cokey, heads shoulders knees and toes - knees and toes, i'm special, we are the glory company, hands hands fingers thumbs, g l o r i e u r 1 2 i c, wide wide as the ocean, he's got the whole world, my God is so big, jesus' love is very wonderful, jesus loves me this i know, our god is great big God, hallelu hallelu hallelu hallelujah praise ye the Lord, higher higher. I think that should keep you going for a while, let me know if you need any more. Love you lots and lots. Andy.
Tom - you obviously haven't learnt your lesson after teh mountain biking - I was a bit fearful when I heard that toad like tone in your message about the new holy grail - those dangerous bikes. - well the lord has thankfully sorted you out on that one.
have you made that little boy smile yet and what is his name - not sure if its ok for you to tell us but we pray for him anyway
all love for now -
can't remember the full words but can remember you and joe singing the one that went - "I'm going to be a christian soldier and I'm learning how to pray!".
mumra x
Enjoy the tanning Anna.
Tom hope getting all your strength back. Booked you onto a mountain bike course with me later in the year! (Its ok Anna, you need stabilisers on this course!)
Had a great catch up with Pete & Pip this week, must do that again when we return to Wales.
Bless you both
hello peeps me a last, benn very busy doing nothing as it is my holiday at the mo,
Its grate to hear your updates and see the photos, can't wait 2 go on holiday with u 2 (have u got mums b-day pessie?)
lol medium sized debs (not big not little- MEDIUM!
Post a Comment
<< Home