Congratulations Mr & Mrs Smith!
We hung out with the glowing newly-weds last night at our favourite (and only?) hang-out, Llanelli golf club, which sure was lovely.
On a completely different note, I am rediscovering the pleasure of driving in the sunshine with loud music, and undergoing a grunge/metal rennaissance! Only this time, more than ten years on, I quite like my natural hair colour so that wont be changing.
Other than that, Wales is good, we're working hard, Tom's off to a trade fair with Caleb to sleep in Rus' campervan next week, whilst I am in demand to give Uganda feedback and photo sessions (which is the reason I wont be popping up to Manch just yet - but we will soon, to hang out with all the other returnees this summer!)
On a completely different note, I am rediscovering the pleasure of driving in the sunshine with loud music, and undergoing a grunge/metal rennaissance! Only this time, more than ten years on, I quite like my natural hair colour so that wont be changing.
Other than that, Wales is good, we're working hard, Tom's off to a trade fair with Caleb to sleep in Rus' campervan next week, whilst I am in demand to give Uganda feedback and photo sessions (which is the reason I wont be popping up to Manch just yet - but we will soon, to hang out with all the other returnees this summer!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home